Followers

Sunday 10 February 2008

Hi Everyone

Hi Sally, Nic ,

I do apologise but it has been a while since I last logged onto the site. However it was comforting to know Aunty Joyce is settling into her new environment. It must have been quite difficult for you Sally, but she is in the safest place.

I am glad Nic you will be coming over next month for a few weeks i am sure your Mum and Sally will be glad to see you. Your xmas pics look very picturesque , I hope it all works out well for you over there.

Mum and Dad are keeping well, they did not escape the dreaded cold virus that went around but they got through it reasonably well. The only downside was dads cold managed to raise it's ugly head christmas day and he went without a christmas dinner and participating in the Christmas party games.....bless !

Will try and get a few more stories and pics added to the blog soon, need to catch dad in one of his reminising moments and jot down a few things.

Love to all xx Wendy

1 comment:

Nic said...

Wendy,
Good to see you posting on the blog again. Look forward to seeing more in the future.
I sent invites to join the blog to Debra and Janette (emails taken from one you sent to me).
I'd really like to see the Discombe cousins getting involved. So if anyone has contact details for Sandra, Jenny, David or Jonathan it would be good to alert them to the existence of this blog (www.mildonfamilyofdevon.blogspot.com).
I have left the blog 'open' so you do not need to sign in to access the blog. This means that anyone can view the information online - worth remembering when posting information.
In time, we could make the blog private, so that only members can access it. But I'd like it to mature first.
I realise that surfing skills vary widely between cousins of our generation and their parents. Some find it easier than others. I therefore encourage the involvement of younger members of the family to help their parents get online and involved. Its their blog too afterall.