Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2008

JOYCE HOUGHTON - UPDATE

Following is an extract of an email received from Sally yesterday:

I saw Mum last week.  I try to go once a week but at the moment it is a bit hit and miss.  I won a huge flower arrangement last week though and was able to take it to the home.  Mum was sporting a new pair of slippers which she thinks are riding boots - she thinks she rides every week which is lovely.  
She is still weepy - I never see any of the other residents crying and I find it difficult to deal with - she is slimmer than she has ever been - that is one positive she would be delighted about if she knew.  
She went on a trip with the home a couple of weeks ago, she was taken on a steam train and apparently really loved it.  
I have just purchased her a pink cowboy hat for Christmas.  It has a fluffy trim around it - I will try and remember to take the camera with me at christmas and send you a photo.

No comments: